- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 red or yellow bell pepper
- 4 cups cilantro leaves (about 2 large bunches, stems removed)
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp organic wheat free tamari
- 2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Blend all ingredients, except cilantro and avocado in blender or Vita-Mix on high speed until smooth. Add cilantro, blend, then add avocado and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired (cayenne and salt). Garnish with diced red bell pepper, seasoned seeds, sprouts and avocado.
Raw soups may be warmed, stirring constantly, with low heat up to 110 degrees.
Store creamy cilantro soup in an airtight container in fridge for up to three days. Mix well before serving.
When in season, sweet fresh corn cut off the cob compliments the spice in this zesty soup!
See relevant blog post here.