- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 2-4 hours, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp mineral salt, or to taste
- dash cayenne
- dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp minced fresh basil or 2 tsps dried
- 1 tbs minced fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 6 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into thirds
Place all ingredients for Marinara Sauce in food processor fitted with the S blade and process until smooth. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator, Marinara Sauce will keep for three days. Transform the zucchini into noodles using a vegetable peeler or spiral slicer. Toss the zucchini noodles with enough marinara to coat well and serve immediately. Serve with extra marinara sauce on the side.
See relevant blog post here.